WCS's ABACUS (Accounting, Billing and Carrier Utilization System) billing system is a powerful web-based solution for automated billing, provisioning, and customer service.
System features include:
- Fully web-based and/or paper-based billing platform
- Provisioning to all original RBOC's and all major Long Distance Carriers
- Single Consolidated Invoice Bill
- Online and email bill presentation
- Online customer care
- Comprehensive reporting including 120 standard reports
- Order entry tracking tools
- Back Office and OSS support for international currencies and multiple languages
- Connection to Vo-IP gateways
ABACUS supports all WCS-billed products including local exchange, long distance, data, internet conferencing, and enhanced voice services. Requiring only a web-based browser, ABACUS allows for simple, easy to navigate bill management with no additional software or training required to manipulate and evaluate call/circuit/service data.
The system consists of three different web interfaces for small businesses and corporate multi-location businesses. All your employees will have access to whatever parts of your data you wish them to have. Customers are better served with the ability to see all the information desired by location or on a global account basis. You can self-manage account functions and manage cost/expense data at any level desired.
ABACUS is designed in a manner that promotes customer-specific invoice customization and can be designed for each WCS customer to meet even the most demanding company’s specific needs.